Explore the stunning southern coast of Portugal with this trip to Lagos, Sagres, and Cabo San Vicente. Along the way, you will also discover the beautiful rocks of Ponta da Piedade and the charming area of Baleeira.
Sagres, Lagos, and Cabo San Vicente Trip
Early in the morning, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Quarteira before boarding the minibus which will take us to Cabo de San Vicente, known as the final point on the European continent. Upon arriving, you will see the most powerful lighthouse in all of Europe.
Our tour continues at the idyllic town of Sagres, where you will enjoy some of Portugal's most unspoiled nature and where you can relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve. You will also discover the region's important fishing tradition, and visiting inside the fort.
After leaving Sagres, we will continue our journey along the spectacular Portuguese coast. The next stop is the beautiful beach of Baleeira over which looks a magnificent medieval fort built to defend the population from pirate attacks.
Another paradise bay that we will encounter is Ponta da Piedade. Here, you will see a huge number of grottoes, caves and rock arches that have been sculpted by nature with the passage of time.
Then we arrive in Lagos, one of the most beautiful cities in the south of Portugal. We will explore the medieval center on foot, learning all about its rich seafaring, gastronomic and architectural history. Following this delightful walking tour, you have the opportunity of taking a wonderful one-hour boat trip (not included) to discover the caves that have formed naturally along the coastline over the centuries.
Finally, we'll head back to the hotels of Quarteira, putting an end to the tour.
Day Trips from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 82.60
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 66.10
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Snack in a local bakery.
One hour boat trip in Lagos (20 euros per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Quarteira).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).