Travel to the beautiful archipelago in northern Spain with this Cies Islands Ferry Transfer from Sangenjo. You'll have a whole day to enjoy the postcard landscapes of the Galician paradise par excellence.
Cies Islands Ferry Transfer
With this ferry ticket to the Cies Islands, you'll enjoy an unforgettable day on the "Island of the Gods". At 11:15 am we'll meet at the Puerto Deportivo Juan Carlos I de Sangenjo to take the boat to the islands.
After a journey of about 40 minutes, you'll arrive at one of the most spectacular locations in Galicia. You'll have the whole day free to explore each of its corners, rest on its extensive beaches or go hiking in its forests.
You can visit the lighthouse, Rhodes beach, Alto do Príncipes... You won't regret travelling to the Cies Islands! After spending an unforgettable day, you'll have to take the ferry back to Sangenjo at 7:45 pm.
From 29th August to 13th September the return to the port of Sangenjo will take place at 7 pm.
Would you like to return another day?
If you want to return another day, you must indicate this during the booking process. If you're camping on the islands, you must first obtain authorisation from the Galician Government.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
Return ferry between Sangenjo and the Cies Islands.
Permit from the Xunta de Galicia to access the Cies Islands.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation in the control panel, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Puerto Deportivo Juan Carlos I.