Explore the region of Tuscany and its impressive landscapes while driving a vintage car with this Vintage Fiat 500 Tour to Chianti departing from Siena.
Chianti Fiat 500 Tour from Siena
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Siena and head to the meeting point where one of Italy's famous vehicles, the Fiat 500, will be waiting for us.
From here we'll start our peaceful drive through the beautiful Tuscan region, admiring the charming scenery around Chianti.
During the tour, we'll visit a famous winery where we'll enjoy a wine tasting and delicious Tuscan dishes.
The tour will arrive back in Siena around 5 pm.
If there are two of you, one can drive and one can be co-pilot. If you both have a driving licence, you can take turns to drive at any point.
The Fiat 500 has a capacity of 4 passengers, including the driver.
- To drive the Fiat 500 you need to be over 18 years old and have a valid driving licence.
- You'll have to sign a document authorising a deposit of € 600 (US$ 728.60). You must bring your credit card.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Fiat 500 Tour: Price per person||
Fiat 500 Tour: Price per person
Fiat 500US$ 182.10
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
7 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hire an original, restored Fiat 500.
English speaking companion.
Food and wine tasting in a Chianti winery.
Insurance, petrol and tax.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).