If you are on visiting Vilamoura on holiday, you simply cannot miss our amazing full tour around the south of the Algarve. Our professional English speaking guide will show you the beautiful locations of Sagres, Lagos, Ponta da Piedade, and Silves.
Sagres, Lagos, and Cape St Vincent Trip
We will pick you up at the scheduled time from your hotel in Vilamoura before heading west for about 60 miles to Cape St Vincente, the last point on mainland Europe. From here you will enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic coast, and see the most powerful lighthouse on the continent.
Leaving Cape St Vincent behind, we then travel to Sagres where you will encounter an idyllic natural environment and one of the most beautiful beaches in all the Algarve.
After spending time in Sagres, we will head to the tiny picturesque municipality of Baleeira. Here we visit the local fort, which was built to defend the local population from pirate attacks.
Our next stop will be Ponta da Piedade, a spectacular natural monument full of grottoes, caves, and arches that have been carved into the cliffs over the passage of time. Remember to bring a camera to capture pictures of this magnificent setting!
The captivating town of Lagos, awaits us on the final stretch of our excursion. We will take a stroll through the city, exploring the medieval old town while hearing some fascinating facts and anecdotes about the area and its important culinary heritage. Following this, you also have the opportunity to take a fantastic one-hour boat trip along the coast (not included).
Day Trips from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 82.10
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 65.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Silves Castle.
Snack in a local bakery.
One hour boat trip in Lagos (20 euros per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).