Discover the essence of Washington DC on this three-hour guided tour. Marvel at the city’s iconic landmarks including the White House and United States Capitol.
Guided Tour of Washington DC
After meeting up by the US Navy Memorial, we'll begin our guided tour of Washington DC, heading towards the United States Capitol. We'll pass by the National Archives building, home to historic US documents like the original Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Having admired the façades of the Newseum, the Canadian Embassy, and the National Gallery of Art, we'll reach the Capitol building itself, which houses the United States Congress. There, we'll stop to enjoy the panoramic view of the Smithsonian Museums, the largest museum complex in the world, and the Washington Monument, located on the famous National Mall.
We'll then see the city's beautiful botanical garden and pass by the Ulysses S Grant Memorial, the Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice, and the FBI building before arriving at the emblematic White House, the official residence and place of work of the US president. We'll enjoy a leisurely stroll past the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and Lafayette Park, admiring monuments like the World War II Memorial and the American Red Cross National Headquarters along the way.
Continuing onwards, we'll see the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial across the Tidal Basin, and we'll have the opportunity to climb the steps of the Lincoln Memorial for a close-up view of the iconic statue of the American president. Another 5 minute walk will bring us to the moving Vietnam Veterans Memorial, before we visit the Thomas Jefferson Memorial.
Our three hour tour of Washington DC's most important monuments and landmarks will come to an end back at the US Navy Memorial at around 1 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 24 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 44
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by bus.
Guided walks around landmarks.
Expert English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
US Navy Memorial.