Canoeing down the River Sella is one of the most popular activities of Spain. You'll sail 15 kilometres between the villages of Arriondas and Llovio. What are you waiting for?
Arriondas River Sella Canoeing
We'll meet at the scheduled time and set off from the Plaza Venancio Pando de Arriondas and head for the banks of the River Sella. Once there, we'll receive a briefing from the guide and get into the canoes. Are you ready to experience the most popular canoeing route in Spain?
During this four hour excursion, we'll paddle downstream to get to know the landscape that runs between Arriondas and Llovio. We'll also make two stops for you to swim and get a bite to eat.
If 16 kilometres seems too much for you, you can stop at the on-route pick-up areas, located at kilometres 7 and 10 of the route.
If you want to do the full route, the experience will be unique! After four hours, we'll get out of the canoes and accompany you to the starting point to finish the activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 17.90
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Full equipment rental (individual, double or triple canoe, oars and life jacket).
Transport by minibus or bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Number 2, Plaza Venancio Pando.