Enjoy the best views of Atlanta on this guided tour. You'll tour the entire city from the comfort of a bus that will take you to see landmarks such as Piedmont Park and Martin Luther King Jr's childhood home.
Atlanta Guided Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel at the arranged time and climb on board a bus that will take us around the most emblematic places in Atlanta. During the 3 hour tour, we'll travel through Atlanta accompanied by a guide telling us interesting facts about each of the sights we see.
We'll begin the tour on Peachtree Street, Atlanta's main avenue as well as one of the oldest. We'll then continue in the historic district of Fairlie-Polar, the commercial and historic heart of the city with several 19th-century style buildings, such as the Atlanta Flatiron. What differences can you spot between the architectural styles in Atlanta and New York?
Heading downtown, we'll visit the Mercedes Benz Stadium and the Centennial Olympic Park, passing some more of the city's main attractions such as Coca-Cola World, Georgia Aquarium and the CNN headquarters.
We'll then head midtown to a part of Atlanta where Margaret Mitchel's house (author of Gone with the Wind), Fox Theater, Georgian Terrace, Ansley Park and Piedmont Park, as well as Atlanta's Central Park, are all located.
We'll also visit Tuxedo Park, where the governor of Georgia's mansion is located, as well as Swan House, built in the 1920s and famous for having been used in several films, including 'The Hunger Games'.
Afterwards, we'll drive through Old Fourth Ward as we take in the mark left by the leader of the famous human rights movement, Martin Luther King Jr. His birthplace, church and tomb are all located in this district. On the subject of social politics, we'll also see The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum.
We'll end our guided tour of Atlanta with a drive through the East Side, passing Cabbagetown, Inman Park and Grant Park, full of Victorian houses- the perfect way to end this incredible tour!
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to your hotels in Atlanta.
You'll enjoy the tour from the comfort of a bus, however, we'll make several stops so you can take pictures and admire Atlanta's most iconic landmarks.
This tour is not recommended for children under 12.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|English language tour||
English language tour
Per personUS$ 115
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Tour bus ride.
Tickets to monuments and museums.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).