The Walking Dead is one of the most successful and popular series of recent years. With this tour around Atlanta, you'll get to see the film locations where these 'walkers' were brought to life in a post-apocalyptic world.
The Walking Dead Tour
If we don't get stopped by any 'walkers' on the way, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Atlanta at 9 am and begin our tour around the film locations of the famous series The Walking Dead. Over the next 3 hours, we'll tour the surrounding areas of Atlanta to see many of the most iconic (and terrifying) locations in this series.
From the comfort of a tour bus, we'll visit the fictional cities of Woodbury and Alexandria, the post-apocalyptic shelter where Rick Grimes and his group settle, the barn, the mill and the iconic houses of this city filmed in Senoia.
We'll also visit The Walking Dead Museum, where you'll be able to see artefacts used in the series such as Daryl's motorcycle, the hospital door graffitied with 'Dead Inside', and one of the prison cells the group of survivors temporarily resided in. What's more, the expert guide will tell us about the most important parts of the shooting, such as the characterisation of the 'walkers', anecdotes about the characters, and much more!
And we'll visit the official shop where you can find a wealth of objects related to the series - the perfect place to find a souvenir!
Then we'll head back to our hotels in Atlanta, putting our incredible guided tour will come to an end.
This tour includes pickup from hotels in Atlanta. If you are not staying in the city, however, we'll meet you in the parking lot of the MLK Library.
The minimum required reservation for this activity is two people. The tours are private, offering you a much more personalized service.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|The Walking Dead Tour||
The Walking Dead Tour
Per personUS$ 150
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.