Enjoy an unparalleled natural paradise with this Cíes Islands Boat Trip. Crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches and many more incredible places are waiting for you.
Cíes Islands Boat Trip
If you're in Baiona and want to enjoy a unique environment, visiting the famous Cíes Islands is an excellent option. What are you waiting for? You'll only have to go to the local port at the time of your choice to set off for this incredible Galician enclave.
During your visit to this earthly paradise, you can go hiking, enjoy the sea breeze on the extensive beaches or simply marvel at the spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Did you know that The Guardian newspaper declared Rodas beach one of the most beautiful in the world, a place worth visiting at least once in your life!
Timetable Cíes Islands - Baiona
The departure times of the return ferries from Islas Cíes are at 1 pm, 4:50 pm, 7 pm and 7:45 pm. In September it is reduced to 1 pm, 4:50 pm and 7 pm.
Do you want to come back another day?
If you want to come back another day, you must indicate it during the booking process. If you're camping on the islands, you must obtain prior authorisation from the Xunta de Galicia.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 13 years old|
Children under 13 years oldFree
Return ferry between Baiona and the Cíes Islands.
Permit from the Xunta de Galicia to access the Cíes Islands.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Rúa Alférez José Barreiro, 5.