Beautiful waterfalls and incredible wildlife: escape Bangkok and spend a day immersed in nature in one of Thailand's largest national parks on this tour of Khao Yai.
Khao Yai Tour
On the morning of your tour, we'll pick you up from your selected meeting point in Bangkok at 6:30 am, ready to begin our jungle adventure.
After a three hour drive, we'll arrive at our destination: the Khao Yai National Park. We'll head straight to the park's visitor centre, where a ranger will be waiting to guide us on our tour throughout the national park.
We'll prepare ourselves to enter the jungle and it'll soon be time to embark on our three-hour trekking route around Khao Yai. Along the way, we'll get to admire the lush vegetation typical of this area of Thailand. Plus, if we're lucky, we'll get to see some of the incredible wildlife that inhabits the national park, like elephants, gibbons and deer.
Our hiking tour of Khao Yai will come to and around midday and we'll enjoy a well-deserved lunch back at the visitor centre. The menu will include a number of traditional Thai dishes served with rice - delicious!
With renewed energy, we'll set off for the Haew Suwat Waterfall, the largest waterfall in the park. Does the spectacular cascade remind you of anything? If you've seen Leonardo Di Caprio's movie The Beach, it might: this landscape was used as filming location in one of the main scenes!
After a final stop at a viewpoint to take in the natural beauty of the national park, we'll say goodbye to Khao Yai and make the return journey to Bangkok, where you'll be dropped back off around 7:30 pm.
When making your reservation, you must select which meeting point you want to be picked up from in Bangkok:
- The Tawana Hotel, at 80 Thanon Surawong.
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, at 33/1 S Sathon Rd.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 12 years old|
Children between 8 and 12 years oldUS$ 81
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Khao Yai National Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Bangkok local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).