Discover some of the most beautiful villages in Italy with this Itria Valley Villages Day Trip from Brindisi. From the cliffs of Polignano to Mare to the curious architecture of Alberobello, you'll be captivated!
Itria Valley Villages Day Trip
At 9:15 am we'll meet at Brindisi station to board the minibus and travel through the beautiful landscapes of the Itria Valley.
During the trip, we'll stop at different villages so that you can explore them at your leisure and for an hour and a half. Polignano a Mare will be the first stop, a town that will captivate you with its high cliffs. If you're looking for a postcard scenery, this location offers incredible views of the Adriatic Sea.
Following on, we'll leave the coast behind to set off for Alberobello. Here you'll find the famous trulli, curious constructions that will surprise you with their conical shape. Did you know that they have protected by UNESCO World Heritage?
After an hour and a half in Alberobello, we'll make our way to Locorotondo. Here you can walk around the beautiful streets decorated with flowers, go to the church of St. George or have your photo taken next to the beautiful clock tower.
The last stop of the day will be in Ostuni, known as the White City for the colour of its buildings. Here you'll find churches, charming little streets and beautiful panoramic views of the Itria Valley.
The tour will end at 6 pm arriving at Brindisi train station.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 71
Children under 3 years oldFree
Transport by car or minibus.
Small groups, no more than 9 people.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Brindisi train station