Enjoy the beauty of nature along the Portuguese coast with this Algarve Boat Tour. You'll discover the famous Marina beach and explore the incredible Benagil caves!
Algarve Boat Tour
We'll meet at a time of your choice at Largo da Praia. From there, we'll walk to Carvoeiro beach, and get on a boat to tour the Algarve coast.
For 1 hour and 30 minutes, we'll sail along this area of southern Portugal so that you can enjoy seeing the incredible caves, formed by the erosion of the wind and water. We'll also pass by the wonderful white sand beaches of Vale Covo, Carvalho and Benagil.
The boat route will continue through the interior of the fascinating Benagil caves. As soon as we leave, we'll to see the famous Alfanzina Lighthouse in the distance, which was built in 1920.
The tour will then arrive at Marina beach through the incredible arches and rock formations that make it one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Europe. Did you know that it is also one of the 100 best in the world?
After this, we'll head back to Carvoeiro to conclude the boat trip at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 24.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to take the tour with pets?
A - No, you are not allowed to take the tour with pets on board.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Largo da Praia.