Take a buggy ride around Cozumel on an unforgettable day. You'll visit the island's west coast, the Punta Sur ecological park and even go snorkelling!
Cozumel Buggy Ride + Snorkelling
After picking you up from your hotel at the specified time, get on a buggy and ride around the island for 5 hours on an adrenaline-filled tour. Our first stop will be at a Mexican tequila factory to learn about the distillation process of this typical drink.
After spending half an hour there, we'll set off to tour the east of Cozumel. You'll fall in love with the paradise landscape of the San Martín virgin beach and the el Mirador beach.
After taking a dip, we'll head to the Punta Sur ecological park, a large natural area full of birds, crocodiles, turtles and iguanas, as well as mangroves, wetland and ancient Mayan ruins.
Lastly, we'll stop at the Beach Club, where we'll swap our buggies for snorkelling equipment. We'll dive under Cozumel's crystalline waters to admire the rich ocean floor and recharge our batteries with a complete delicious Mexican lunch including fajitas, quesadillas and nachos.
We'll end the tour returning to our hotels in Cozumel after five fun-filled hours.
You'll drive the buggies yourselves following the guide. The buggies can hold a maximum of 4 people, and you can alternate drivers.
Pick up and meeting points
- SSA international dock: Seven Eleven in the Plaza Maya square.
- Puerta Maya dock: Seven Eleven between Carl's JR and the petrol station.
- Punta Langosta dock: Starbucks.
- If you're coming to Cozumel on a ferry from Playa del Carmen: the statue of the three swallows at the exit of the ferry dock.
- If you're staying in a hotel in Cozumel: we'll pick you up from the main entrance of your accommodation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 66
Children under 4Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).