Make the most of your stay in El Puerto de Santa María to explore the traditional side of Andalusia with this Vejer and Medina Sidonia Day Trip. Discover the unique charm of the beautiful white villages.
Vejer & Medina Sidonia Day Trip
We'll depart from El Puerto de Santa María towards the region of La Janda, located in the interior of the province of Cádiz.
Our first stop will be Medina Sidonia, a municipality in the interior of the province of Cadiz. In this beautiful town, you'll have free time to walk around its streets full of history or sample some traditional delicacies.
The next stop will be Vejer de la Frontera, where we'll take a walking tour of this town which belongs to the prestigious Association of the Most Beautiful Villages of Spain. We'll learn about the municipality's abundant history by visiting the Plaza de España. From this picturesque location, we'll go to view the facade of the Divino Salvador church, which combines Gothic and Mudejar styles.
Then, we'll leave Vejer de la Frontera to return to El Puerto de Santa Maria before lunchtime.
Pick Up Points
The day trip includes pick up from the following locations in El Puerto de Santa María, at the times indicated:
- El Puerto de Santa María Renfe train station (next to the bar kiosk La Estación) 8:30 am
- Hotel Puertobahia (Playa de Valdelagrana; Avenida de la Paz, 38 (El Puerto de Santa María) 8:35 am
Upon booking, you must select a meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 28.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (El Puerto de Santa María local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).