No trip to Morocco would be complete without discovering its fantastic gastronomy. Taste these delicious flavors when you take our food tour of Fez.
Food Tour of Fez
At 11 a.m. we will meet in front of the entrance of the Hotel Batha in the center of Fez. From there, we begin a delightful stroll through the ancient heart of this captivating city in search of the best traditional Moroccan dishes.
Moroccan gastronomy is a symphony of exotic flavors combining tasty ingredients from Berber, Arabic and Mediterranean cuisine. Our tour is a delicious treat for all your senses!
During our tour through Fez, we will make various stops to try traditional local products. You will taste different Moroccan sweets, refreshing freshly squeezed natural juices, and, of course, the famous Pastilla, one of the most popular dishes of the city.
At the end of the tour, we will stop to enjoy a fantastic lunch in one of the best local restaurants. The meal will include a variety of typical Moroccan dishes for you to try.
After lunch, our gastronomic tour ends at Café Rcif at 2:30 am.
The dishes included on the tour can be adapted for vegetarians if required. Please tell us in the comments box when making the reservation.
The products offered on the tour may vary depending on availability or how busy a venue is on the day of the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
Children under 5 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of traditional dishes.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
Non alcoholic drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).