Discover the beautiful coast of Fuerteventura with this fantastic kayak tour. You will also snorkel in one of the best areas of the island: El Puertito.
Kayak and Snorkel Tour in Fuerteventura
We will pick you up from your hotel in the south of Fuerteventura at the selected time before heading to La Lajita. There, you will receive the wetsuit, the boots, and the life jacket, ready to start this aquatic adventure.
Before getting into the kayak, we will give you a brief introductory talk to explain what the activity will consist of and what the route will be. Then it is time to hit the water!
We will start by paddling along the coast of La Lajita, passing some picturesque rocks before arriving at one of the most special places in the area: El Puertito. Then, we tie up the kayaks, put on our mask and snorkel, and jump into the water to try this sport. During the dive, you will see a lot of colorful, exotic fish.
After two hours enjoying the waters of Fuerteventura, we will return to the mainland and take you back to your hotel.
Minimum age restriction
The minimum age required to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 10 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 6 to 10 years oldUS$ 26.20
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Wetsuit and boots.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
3 Calle Adargoma