Discover Lanzarote at your own leisure on this self-guided tour with a return ferry ticket to and from Playa Blanca in Lanzarote.
Return ferry between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote
Hop on a comfortable ferry from the Port of Corralejo, in the north of Fuerteventura, any day of the week and travel to Playa Blanca, a charming town in the south of Lanzarote.
Discover the beautiful island of Lanzarote for a day on your own accord by booking a return trip by ferry. The journey only takes 45 minutes.
All ferries have toilets and a bar with snacks and drinks.
What to do in Playa Blanca?
There are plenty of things to do in this seaside town, including shopping in its many stores, having a delicious meal in one of its seafront restaurants or a variety of leisure activities.
Every Wednesday and Saturday, the Port of Playa Blanca accommodates one of the island’s most popular open-air markets, the Marina Rubicón Market, between 9 am and 2 pm.
You can also make the most of your time in Lanzarote by trying out different water activities or make your own way to the nearby Papagayo Beaches.
You can take any of the following ferries to Lanzarote any day of the week:
- Trip to Playa Blanca (Lanzarote) from Corralejo (Fuerteventura): 9 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 11:50 am, 1:30 pm and 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm. Important: On Sundays, the first departure from Corralejos is at 11:30 am.
- Return to Corralejo (Fuerteventura) from Playa Blanca (Lanzarote): 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
When you book this activity, you can select the times you wish to return to Fuerteventura from Lanzarote on the same day. These times are also valid if you prefer to stay the night or several days in Lanzarote.
You must bring a valid passport to cross to Lanzarote.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-11 years old||Infants under 3|
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 21
Infants under 3Free
Round ferry trip between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Paseo Marítimo Bristol, Port of Corralejo.