Enjoy an unforgettable morning on board a luxury catamaran and experience the peninsula Jandía in the south of Fuerteventura in a unique way!
We will collect you from your hotel in the south of the island and head to the Harbor of Morro Jable, where you will climb on board an exclusive catamaran.
This stunning 24-meter sailboat is ideal to spend a half day sunbathing on its large sundeck and admiring the rugged cliffs and volcanic landscape the island has to offer.
While you cruise along the turquoise, azure and ultramarine colored-Atlantic Ocean, your English-speaking guide will point out the highlights you sails past. One of the most impressive monuments you will see is the imposing Morro Jable Lighthouse, strategically established to guide the boats that navigate close to the island.
The catamaran will cast its anchor near one of Jandía’s peaceful beaches, and you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshing swim, go for a walk along the sandy waterfront or do various types of water activities. Next, you will be served a delicious buffet lunch on board consisting of various local traditional dishes. Lunch also includes water, soft drinks, beer or wine.
After a hearty lunch, relax on the deck as the catamaran sets sail back to the Harbor of Morro Jable. From here, you will be driven back to your hotel on a bus.
Pick up locations
This excursion includes a hotel pick-up and drop-off service from the main hotels and strategic locations in the south of Fuerteventura (Morro Jable, Esquinzo, Jandía and Costa Calma)
If you are staying in eastern Fuerteventura (Golf Club Fuerteventura, Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Nuevo Horizonte and Puerto del Rosario) or in the north of Fuerteventura (Corralejo and El Cotillo), you must make your own way to Morro Jable and be at the port at least 15 minutes before the catamaran departs.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 40.80
4 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only from hotels located in the south of Fuerteventura).
Catamaran cruise in the south of Fuerteventura.
English speaking guide.
Lunch buffet on board with drinks included.
Hotel pick up service from the east and north of Fuerteventura.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Port of Morro Jable