Beaches, dunes and dramatic cliffs: discover the rugged beauty of Fuerteventura's southern coast on this Segway tour from Jandia to Morro Jable. Feel the sea breeze as you admire spectacular Atlantic beaches!
Fuerteventura Segway Tour: Jandia to Morro Jable
After being picked up from your hotel in the south of Fuerteventura, you'll board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle for the journey to a cycle route which begins in the Las Gaviotas-Piedras Caídas area. Here, you'll pop your helmets on and after a brief lesson on how to safely drive a Segway, you'll climb on and begin your guided tour along the southern coast of the island.
During your two-hour guided tour, you'll drive your Segway along the bike path. The route runs parallel to the magnificent Jandia sand dunes and continues along tranquil golden-sand beaches to the steep rocky cliff faces of Morro Jable, where the tour will come to an end.
After enjoying the views of Fuerteventura's enchanting natural scenery and learning fascinating facts about the landscapes, you'll make the return journey by air-conditioned vehicle from Morro Jable to your hotel.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up and drop off service from hotels in Jandia, Esquinzo, Costa Calma and the other tourist areas in the south of Fuerteventura.
- It is not necessary to have a license or previous experience to drive the Segways. The only requirements are that participants must weigh between 77 and 242 pounds (35 to 110 kg) and be at least 3'11" (1.2 m) tall.
- The route, time and date of the tour may be subject to modification in the case of adverse weather conditions.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
|Per person (over 8 years old)|
Per person (over 8 years old)US$ 68.90
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (at accommodation located in south Fuerteventura).
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
Segway and helmet for each participant.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of Fuerteventura history and landscapes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).