Seeing the beautiful mammals on the Algarve coast is one of Fuseta's great tourist attractions. Now you can experience it first hand with this Dolphin Watching Cruise.
Dolphin Watching Cruise
We'll meet at the time of your choice on Avenida Dr. César Oliveira, near Fuseta port, to go in search of the dolphins. Once we have our life jackets on, we'll get on a boat and go into the Atlantic to see these impressive mammals up close.
For two and a half hours, we'll cruise along the Algarve coast and admire how these friendly animals play in the waves. Dolphin watching is practically guaranteed! 9 out of 10 boats from Fuseta manage to see many of them.
After enjoying the company of the dolphins in their natural habitat, we'll finish the activity at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 33% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 5 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by boat.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Avenida Dr. César Oliveira.