Sail along the Strait of Gibraltar on a catamaran and enjoy nature in a different way with this Gibraltar Dolphin Watching Tour.
Gibraltar Dolphin Watching Tour
At 12:30 pm, we'll meet at The Square, in the port of Gibraltar where the catamaran will set sail to take us to see the different species of dolphins that live in this area.
Did you know that the Strait of Gibraltar is home to up to seven species of whales and dolphins? We'll spend 1 hour 30 minutes sailing through this body of water that joins the Mediterranean Sea with the Atlantic Ocean in search of these cetaceans.
Also, the guide on board will tell us about the most outstanding characteristics of the species of dolphins we observe, as well as the details of the Strait, declared a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. It will be an unforgettable trip!
The tour will end at the starting point at 2 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 11 years old||Children under 7|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 7 and 11 years oldUS$ 17.90
Children under 7not permitted
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
9 The Square, Marina Bay Square.