Discover the best of Gothenburg on a city sightseeing bus: enjoy incomparable views of the most important monuments in the Swedish city from the double-decker open-top bus and hop on and off whenever you'd like to explore at your own pace!
Gothenburg Tourist Bus Route & Stops
Visit Gothenburg's most important places of interest on a comprehensive and comfortable sightseeing bus tour. The full route takes around 50 minutes, however you can get off the bus at any of the seven stops to explore the monuments at your own pace. Throughout the bus tour, you'll enjoy recorded commentary in English (also available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish and Finnish) about the places you'll see along the way.
You'll see the Stora Teatern, or Grand Theatre; the Gothic-style indoor fish market known as Feskekörka; and the lively main avenue Avenyn. You can also choose to visit Liseberg Park, one of Sweden's most popular family tourist attractions.
Discover the different bus routes and stops and plan your trip via the following link:
How does it work?
Your Gothenburg Tourist Bus ticket will be valid for 1 day from the time of first use. During this time, you can hop on and hop off the bus as many times as you'd like at any of the stops.
- 10 May to 25 June: Sunday to Friday: departures every 60 minutes from 11 am to 2 pm; Saturdays: departures every 30 minutes from 10 am to 3:30 pm.
- 26 June to 26 August: daily departures every 20 - 40 minutes from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- 27 August to 30 September: daily departures every 60 minutes from 11 am to 2 pm.
- Although when making your reservation you were asked to specify a date for your tour, this is flexible and you will be able to use the service on any day in the three months following the indicated date.
- After making your reservation, you'll be sent a voucher by email that you must present on the first bus that you take.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in English.
Unlimited travel on Gothenburg City Sightseeing buses.
Recorded commentary in English.
Headphones for each person.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .