The Helsinki Card allows for free access to the major museums and tourist attractions. Save time, and make the most of your stay in the city!
What is the Helsinki Card?
The Helsinki Card is a tourist card which will allow you to enjoy the main tourist attractions in the city. When making your reservation you'll have the option to choose the Helsinki Card or the Helsinki Region Card, which as well as the Finnish capital, includes the regions of Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa.
What is included in each card?
The different types of Helsinki Card offer different advantages:
Entry to the different museums in Helsinki: the Ateneum art museum, Suomenlinna fortress, Kiasma Contemporary Art, Temppeliaukio church, National Museum of Finland, Museum of Finnish Architecture, Military Museum’s Manege, Helsinki Museum of Art, Sinebrychoff Art Museum and the Museum of Design.
- Entry to the Helsinki panoramic tour, Helsinki tourist bus, and the cruise along the canals of Helsinki.
- Unlimited use of Helsinki's public transport.
- Guide to Helsinki.
- Discounts on the Helsinki Skywheel and the Sibelius Experience.
Helsinki Region Card
This card includes all the above benefits, as well as:
- Public transport in Espoo, Kaunianen and Vantaa.
- Train transport to and from Helsinki Airport.
How Does it Work?
The Helsinki Card begins its validity when it is used for the first time. From this moment onwards, you can use it for 24, 48, or 72 hours (depending on the option you choose). That is to say, if you choose the 48-hour card and begin to use it on Tuesday at 11 am, the card will remain valid until Thursday at 10:59 am.
The card allows one access to each tourist attraction in the city, except for transport. Children under 7 do not need to reserve.
You can pick up your Helsinki Card in either of the following places:
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Airpro Travel Service: Terminal 2, ground floor (open 7 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week).
- Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre: near the central train station, Elielinaukio 5 (closed until February 2021).
- Stockmann Department Store Service Point, 8th floor. Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10 am - 9 pm, Sat 10 am - 7 pm, Sun 12 midday – 6 pm. (changes possible).
Please take into account that to pick up the card you must bring the printed confirmation email with you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 16|
|24 Hour Helsinki Card||
|48 Hour Helsinki Card||
|72 Hour Helsinki Card||
|24 Hour Helsinki Region Card||
|48 Hour Helsinki Region Card||
|72 Hour Helsinki Region Card||
24 Hour Helsinki Card
Children from 7 to 16US$ 29.70
48 Hour Helsinki Card
Children from 7 to 16US$ 36.90
72 Hour Helsinki Card
Children from 7 to 16US$ 44
24 Hour Helsinki Region Card
Children from 7 to 16US$ 32.10
48 Hour Helsinki Region Card
Children from 7 to 16US$ 40.40
72 Hour Helsinki Region Card
Children from 7 to 16US$ 48.80
1 - 3 days.
Helsinki Card during the chosen timeframe.
Unlimited use of the tourist buses for one day.
Entry to a variety of attractions.
Guide about the city.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, it varies according to every attraction included.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.