Discover Hiroshima's liveliest neighbourhoods as night falls and try traditional Japanese delicacies such as sake and okonomiyaki on this night tour.
Hiroshima Night Tour
As night falls in Hiroshima, we'll meet in the city centre to set off on our night tour.
Our first stop will be at a local restaurant specialising in okonomiyaki, a delicious Japanese savoury pancake typical of Hiroshima. We'll learn how it's made and try some for ourselves!
Later, we'll head to the Nagarekawa district to explore its lively streets and discover the best places in the area for dinner, drinks or partying.
Lastly, we'll stop at one of Hiroshima's Sake breweries, where we'll enjoy a tasting of this traditional Japanese liquor, while we find out all about its origins. Cheers!
The legal drinking age in Japan is 20.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 67
The tour is exclusively in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).