Visit the mountain pass of Jungfraujoch, considered the peak of Europe and declared a World Heritage Site.
Jungfraujoch Glacier Trip
We'll meet in Interlaken, where we'll hop on a bus at 10:45 am to the alpine village of Grindelwald, located at 1,034 metres above sea level.
Once in Grindelwald, we'll travel up in a rack train to the highest train station in Europe. A journey through valleys, mountains and picturesque villages until we finally reach Jungfraujoch.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Jungfraujoch offers an impressive view of the famous three peaks: Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Once at the top we'll enjoy the Alpine Sensation show. If the weather allows it, you can also visit the Sphinx observatory and the Plateau viewpoint, where you'll be able to see the neighbouring countries and the Aletsch Glacier, known to be the longest glacier in Europe. We'll also be able to explore the tunnels of the Ice Palace.
After enjoying some free time, we'll head back down in the train passing through Wengen, a village characterised by its wooden houses. Finally, we'll arrive in Lauterbrunnen, where the bus will be waiting for the group to return to Interlaken. The tour will end at around 5:45 pm.
We'll spend between one and a half and two hours on Jungfraujoch, depending on the train connections.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 125.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Transfers between Interlaken and Grindelwald.
Ticket for rack train.
Alpine Sensation Show, with visits to Sphinx observatory, Plateau viewpoint and Ice Palace (weather permittng).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Interlaken local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Höheweg 95, Interlaken.