Enjoy unique views of Jarabacoa with this thrilling paragliding flight. This is a fantastic experience for your holiday in the Dominican Republic!
Paragliding in Jarabacoa
We'll meet up at a time of your choice at the Total Jimenoa gas station. There, we will jump into a 4x4 vehicle and head to a mountainous area located in Jarabacoa.
Once at the highest part of the area, the instructors will give us the basic safety guidelines to carry out the activity. Then they will help us adjust the harness and the helmet and then its time to fly! Prepare for an exciting adventure!
You then have the fantastic opportunity to fly a paraglider for 15 or 20 minutes, depending on the air currents. During the experience, you will enjoy magnificent views of Jarabacoa. Also, you can capture every second of the experience with a small GoPro camera.
After paragliding through the Dominican sky, we will take you back to the original starting point.
Children under 18 years old
Children under the age of 18 years old can take part provided they are accompanied by an adult or have permission from their legal guardian.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 60
15 - 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Transport in 4x4 vehicle.
Paragliding flight between 15 and 30 minutes.
English speaking instructor.
Photos and videos with GoPro camera.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Total Jimenoa gas station.