Jump on board, make yourself comfortable and enjoy a relaxing trip on the tourist train to the most important monuments and prettiest locations of Key West. Don’t miss this adventure!
The tourist train journey will start in the heart of Key West, the southernmost city in the United States.
For 70 minutes, the train will take you on a trip back in time to the most important places in the area. You will discover the origins of Key West from the times in which it was inhabited by native indians, to the era of the famous writer Ernest Hemmingway, and the ex-president Harry S. Truman.
Throughout the tour, you will also enjoy the fantastic panoramic views of the beaches at Key West and the sea breeze.
Along the route, you can make stops at Front Street Depot, Truval Village, Conch Tour Train Station, and Flager Station, depending on your interests.
In case you prefer to do the complete tour, the tourist train will return to the initial start.
The tourist train from Key West has departures every 30 minutes, every day from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 12 years||Children under 4 years|
Children from 4 to 12 yearsUS$ 22
Children under 4 yearsFree
1 hour 10 minutes.
Ticket for the tourist train of Key West.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Key West local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
331 Front Street