Enjoy the unique sensation of riding the waves around Puerto del Carmen with this Lanzarote Jet Ski Tour. You'll get an adrenaline rush while admiring the impressive volcanic landscape of the island.
Lanzarote Jet Ski Tour
After picking you up at your hotel in Lanzarote or meeting at the agreed meeting point, we'll get on one of our jet skis in Puerto del Carmen.
Before starting the jet ski tour along the coast of Lanzarote, you'll put on a life jacket and the instructor will give a brief explanation to carry out the activity safely. Let's go!
We'll leave in the direction of the Barranco del Quíquere, a rocky cliff that groups several natural coves of volcanic stone. You'll be impressed by the stunning views because of the contrast between the blue sea and the volcanic land is a real spectacle.
Also, we'll approach the Puerto Calero, Lanzarote's sport wharf. From here go back to our starting point, so enjoy that adrenaline sensation provided by jet skis!
When making the reservation, you can choose whether you want to make your own way to the meeting point near Puerto del Carmen or if you prefer to book the tour with hotel pick up.
- It isn't necessary to have a jet ski title or license to do the tour.
- The price of the activity is per jet ski, the vehicle holds a maximum of 2 people.
- Minors have to bring authorisation from their parent or legal guardian.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 10 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|1 jet ski for 1 person||1 jet for 2 people|
|Jet Ski Tour||
Jet Ski Tour
1 jet ski for 1 personUS$ 58.90
1 jet for 2 peopleUS$ 70.70
The tour is exclusively in English.
Jet ski hire for 20 minutes.
English speaking monitor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Lanzarote).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
H2O Sports Lanzarote