Explore the waters of Lanzarote with this exciting kayaking and snorkelling activity on the stunning Papagayo Beach!
Papagayo Beach Kayaking & Snorkelling
We'll meet at 10 am on Calle Princesa Ico in Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, where we'll give you all the equipment you'll need for this fun activity.
Before we start, the instructor will give us some safety guidelines. Then we'll hop into the kayaks and paddle for around 50 minutes to Playa de Papagayo, considered one of the most beautiful beaches on the island!
Here we'll hop out the kayaks and dive into the water to discover the plants and wildlife that inhabit this area of Lanzarote. We'll spend 45 minutes snorkelling among fish, manta rays, starfish and all kinds of corals! Afterwards, we'll even enjoy a snack to recharge our batteries!
We'll head back to Playa Blanca at around 2 pm, and before you leave, we'll give you some of the incredible photos from the activity!
Children between 5 and 7 years old can take part in the activity for free as long as they are accompanied by two adults.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 5 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 12 years old||Children between 5 and 7 years old|
Children between 8 and 12 years oldUS$ 37.70
Children between 5 and 7 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Lanzarote).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
The Hotel Mirador Papagayo.