With this submarine tour you can explore the bottom of the sea on board this most special of vehicles. See the marine life of the Lanzarote coast from up close!
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll drive you to the Puerto Calero Dock. Here we'll embark on a submarine with panoramic views, and sink to the bottom of the murky deep...
At a depth of 30 metres we can observe the marine life that inhabits this area of the Atlantic, while the large portholes will allow us to see the fish and other creatures in all their majesty.
During the 40 minute long submarine tour our guide will explain to us all about the rich marine environment of Lanzarote, an island registered by UNESCO as a Biosohere Reserve due to its exceptional environmental heritage.
We finish the tour emerging again at the Puerto Calero dock where every member of the tour recieves a personalised certificate in recognition of their submarine voyage.
From Puerto Calero we'll return by bus to your hotel.
For reasons of security children under 2 years old may not take this tour.
Timetable and Pick up Points
Pick up time varies depending on the area in which you are staying; the submarine will leave Puerto Calero at a fixed time.
- For the Playa Blanca area there are two departure times: at 11 am (pick up between 9:20 and 9:45) and 1 pm (pick up between 11:20 and 11:45).
- For the Costa Teguise and Puerto del Carmen areas you can choose between two departure times: 12 pm midday (pick up between 10:20 and 11:15) and 2 pm (pick up between 12:20 pm and 1:15 pm).
When making your reservation you can select the closest pick up point to your hotel. Each point has two pick up times, for the submarine at 11 am or 12 pm or the second for the exit between 1 pm or 2pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 14|
Children from 2 to 14US$ 39.80
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
English speaking guide.
50 minute submarine ride.
Personalised certificate of immersion.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 7 days before (Lanzarote local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.