Get lost in Snowdonia National Park with this trip from Llandudno. You'll also visit the village of Portmeiron and Caernarfon Castle.
Snowdonia National Park, Caernarfon & Portmeiron Trip
Our tour will begin in North Wales at the N Parade in Llandudno, where we'll meet at 8.30 am. After a 15-minute drive, we'll reach the Great Orme headland. Have your cameras ready so you can capture this breathtaking image of the Welsh coast! For our next snap, we'll head to Conwy Castle, whose magnificent towers stand tall over the beautiful estuary.
From Conwy, we'll hit the road along the north coast of Wales. Just half an hour later we'll arrive at Caernarfon Castle. During our visit to this spectacular medieval fortress, we'll learn about its fascinating history and King Edward I of England.
Our next stop will be in the Italian-style village of Portmeirion, where you'll have around two and a half hours of free time to explore its typical shops and restaurants.
Ready to set off again on our Welsh adventure, we'll head to Snowdonia National Park. At the Nant Gwynant Pas viewpoint, we'll marvel at unparalleled views of the Welsh landscape. Then we'll pay a visit to the famous Swallow Falls, which are sure to leave us speechless! Next to the beauty of these waterfalls we'll be faced with the sight of Ugly House... Will you think it lives up to its name?
Our last stop will be at Tu-Hwnt-I'r Bont, a traditional country house that dates back to the 15th century. We'll end our tour by crossing the Conwy valley towards the Llandudno N Parade, where we'll arrive by 5.30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 15 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 15 years oldUS$ 49.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Caernarfon Castle (9.90 GBP, approx. 12.70 USD ).
Admission fee to Swallow Falls (2 GBP, approx. 2.50 USD).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
N Parade de Llandudno.