Enjoy a sunset cruise along the Indian Ocean and discover the marine life with an unmissable snorkelling experience. Plus, you might even spot a dolphin!
Sunset Cruise & Snorkelling Experience
We'll meet at Hulhumale jetty at 2 pm to board a boat and head out into the Indian Ocean.
We'll sail along for approximately 40 minutes until we reach a sandbank surrounded by turquoise waters. Here, we'll take a stop to relax on the beach or enjoy a refreshing dip in the sea.
Next, we'll cruise over to one of the best snorkelling locations in Malé. Once there, you'll kit up with the snorkel equipment and you'll jump in to discover the incredible marine biodiversity. You'll see colourful tropical fish and coral reefs, plus there might even be turtles, stingrays and reef sharks! The guide will be keeping a watchful eye at all times and will let you know if any animals appear, making sure you don't miss a thing.
After this fabulous snorkelling experience, we'll head to the east of Hulhumale to enjoy a sunset like no other. This area is often frequented by dolphins, so as you watch the sky turn orange and red, you might also see these friendly creatures jumping out of the water.
After this memorable experience, we'll return to the jetty.
For an additional supplement of 5 US dollars per person, we can also offer hotel collection from hotels in Malé and Hulhumale. This supplement must be paid in cash on the day of the activity.
If you're staying outside these areas but would like to take advantage of the hotel pick up the local provider will contact you to let you know the price.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 130
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Transport on a speed boat.
Hotel collection (5 USD per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.