Discover one of Greece's most iconic islands on this day trip to Santorini. Your guide will take you to the towns of Oia & Fira, and to see the famous Caldera!
Santorini Day Trip
On the morning of the tour, we'll pick you up from your hotel between 5:30 and 7 am. From there, we'll head to the port, where a boat awaits to take us to one of the most coveted destinations in Greece: the island of Santorini.
Over the course of an hour and 45 minutes, we'll cruise across the Aegean Sea as we learn interesting facts about the volcanic island we'll be exploring.
After arriving in Santorini, our guide will take us to see the famous Caldera, a massive volcanic crater. There, you'll admire the impressive landscapes and take lots of stunning photos. Next, the group will head to Oia, one of the island's most picturesque towns, characterized by its white homes with blue roofs.
We'll spend an hour and a half in Oia, after which we'll move on to Fira, the capital of Santorini. Here you'll have three hours of free time to wander the town's beautiful streets and try the local fare. Lastly, you'll visit Perivolos Beach, famous for its black sandy shores, where you'll have time to relax in the sun and take a refreshing swim.
At the end of the trip, the group will return to the boat and head back to Malia. Once in Malia, you'll be taken back to your hotel, arriving around 7:30 pm.
This tour includes pickup from hotels in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Kateros, Ammoudara - Heraklion, Agia Pelagia and Fodele Beach.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 63% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 94.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pickup and return.
Transport by boat & minibus.
English speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.