Discover the iconic landmarks of Manresa, such as the Basilica de la Seu and the modernist period city center, with this fantastic guided tour.
Manresa Guided Tour
We will meet up in the Plaça Major square at 11 am to begin an entertaining guided tour of Manresa's most emblematic sights. Get ready to explore this cpativating town!
We will stroll through the main streets of this charming Catalan city, discovering its long, fascinating history. You will hear amazing facts, such as how 40 million years ago it was covered by the sea. We will reveal this and many other curiosities as we contemplate its beautiful Modernist architecture.
During the two-hour tour, we will pass some of the oldest places in Manresa and, of course, we will stop in front of the impressive Basilica de la Seu, one of the best examples of the Catalan Gothic period.
We will also discover the secrets of the nature that surrounds Manresa, as well as the keys to its gastronomy and the city's very important wine heritage. This comprehensive tour of the municipality leaves no stone unturned!
We will finish the tour at 1 pm by returning to the original starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 8 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 8 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tourism Office of Manresa.