Enjoy sailing around the north of the Spanish island with this Menorca Catamaran Cruise. You'll see the most unspoilt and inaccessible areas of the island with this unforgettable experience.
Menorca Catamaran Cruise
Starting from the incredible port of Fornells at the time you choose, the itinerary for each day will depend on the weather, as we'll have to improvise according to the direction and intensity of the wind.
The tour lasts four hours and the route can vary from Cala Prudent to Cala Pregonda, the most distant points to the east and west.
The highlight of our catamaran tour is the opportunity to reach beaches, coves and hidden corners that are only accessible from the sea. There you'll have the opportunity to snorkel in the Mediterranean's most crystalline waters.
This catamaran is unique on the island of Menorca, as it's the fastest boat and the one that needs less wind to sail. It operates most days of the year.
The structure of the catamaran means this tour is suitable for everyone, from children to the elderly and people with reduced mobility. The tour always takes place in small groups and never exceeds 10 people.
- We'll always stop at least at a beach, cove or virgin corner, and more when conditions allow.
- We'll sail whenever possible (90% of the time), if not we'll have to use the engines.
- The tour will only be cancelled if the captain considers it appropriate, either because of excessive wind or waves.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 2 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.10
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Catamaran with captain and sailor.
Exclusive tour for a maximum of 12 people.
Unlimited water and soft drinks.
Cured meat, cheese, crisps and other snacks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Menorca local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
69 Fornells promenade