Discover the enchanting beauty of Menorca's north coast: enjoy rugged coves, secret beaches and sparkling Mediterranean waters on this three and a half hour boat cruise from Fornells.
Menorca North Coast Beaches Boat Cruise Itinerary
At your selected time on the day of your boat trip, you'll set sail from the harbour in Fornells Bay ready for your adventure around the north coast of Menorca. As you cruise across the mesmerising waters of the Mediterranean Sea, you'll spot the Cavalleria Lighthouse, which is perched atop a rock at the northernmost point of the island. You'll be captivated by the impressive views of the dramatic sea cliffs around Cavalleria Cape.
Your boat cruise will continue onwards towards the Port of Sanitja, a natural port at the site of the Ancient Roman city of Sanisera. Sail past Cavalleria Beach, one of the most beautiful virgin beaches on the island; Cala Mica, a tiny sandy cove shaped like a shell, and the little-known Binimel.là Beach.
The final stop on your boat cruise along the north coast of the island will be Cala Pregonda, one of Menorca's most spectacular natural spots, where you'll have 45 minutes of free time to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding landscapes. Dive into the sparkling seas for a refreshing swim and make the most of the free snorkelling equipment to investigate the marine life around you.
After a magical three and a half hour sailing trip, you'll make the return journey to Fornells.
When making your reservation you can choose one of the following options:
Morning boat trip: departing at 10 am.
Afternoon boat trip: departing at 2 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2and 12 years oldUS$ 25.90
Children under 2 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
3 and a half hour boat cruise.
Recorded commentary in English.
Stop in a beach cove with free time to swim and enjoy the surroundings.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Menorca).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to sunbathe on any of the beaches?
A - No, the boat doesn't stop to disembark at any of the beaches. But you can take a dip on one of the stops, or sunbathe out on deck.
Q - Does the activity take place in bad weather?
A - The activity may be cancelled due to bad weather. Should this be the case, we will offer you alternate dates, or a refund of your money.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Passeig Marítim Poeta Gumersind Riera, 53.