Take this fantastic snorkeling activity in the beautiful crystal blue waters of Menorca. You will discover the amazing biodiversity that lies beneath the waves at the Northern Menorca Marine Reserve.
Snorkeling at the Marine Reserve of North Menorca
Our fantastic experience begins at 10:30 am on the Passeig Marítimo Poeta Gumersindo Riera avenue in Fornells. From there we will head to the marine reserve on an eight-meter long speedboat.
The trip across the Mediterranean takes hardly 10 minutes. Once we arrive at the reserve, you will have 45 minutes of free time to snorkel in the crystal clear waters in your own way and at your own pace. This is an ecosystem with rich biodiversity, home to species such as groupers, conger eels, bream, and even red lobsters, which are a fundamental ingredient of the delicious local Fornells stew.
You can also take the opportunity to enjoy a refreshing swim in open water, surrounded by beautiful exotic landscapes! If you bring your own aquatic camera, you can even take some wonderful snapshots as a souvenir of your brilliant adventure.
Finally, we will enjoy refreshments on board the boat while heading back to the original starting point. The arrival at Fornells is scheduled for 12 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 41.20
1 hour 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Speed boat trip.
English speaking guide.
A soft drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:30 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
41, Passeig Marítimo Poeta Gumersindo Riera.