Discover the marine reserve in the Balearic island with this Menorca Yacht Cruise. We'll visit the best beaches and unique places on the as we sail along the Mediterranean Sea.
Menorca Yacht Cruise
Our tour always starts from the port of Fornells. The exact route will depend on the wind direction and intensity on the day, so we don't have a predefined itinerary. The most common routes reach Cala Pilar and Cala Pregonda, to the west, and Favaritx to the east of the island.
For many, the highlight of the tour is the opportunity to visit beaches, coves and unspoilt spots accessible only by sea. These are some of the best places in the Mediterranean for swimming and snorkelling.
We offer a day trip on a medium-sized sailing boat, where a maximum of 7 people will discover a new place, otherwise unknown. You'll have the chance to disconnect from your daily life without any hurry or stress.
You'll also enjoy lunch consisting of salads, Spanish omelette, croquettes, empanadillas, roast chicken and a chocolate brownie. Various snacks and unlimited beverages will also be available.
- We'll stop at various beaches, coves and untouched corners. The exact number of places will depend on whether the group prefers to sail or anchor at certain locations.
- We'll sail whenever possible (90% of the time) otherwise, we'll have to use the engines.
- The tour will only be cancelled if the captain considers it appropriate, either because of excessive wind or waves.
- Depending on the size of the sailboat, we can disembark at one distance or another from the beach. In case of doing it in a deep area, we'll give you life jackets to swim to shore.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 2 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 82.50
The tour is exclusively in English.
Yacht with skipper.
Exclusive tour, with no more than 7 people per group.
Full snorkelling equipment.
Unlimited water and refreshments.
Cured meat, cheese, crisps and other snacks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Menorca local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 7 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
69 Fornells promenade