Explore the beautiful west region of Portugal on this day trip from Nazaré to the towns of São Martinho do Porto and Óbidos.
São Martinho do Porto & Óbidos Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Nazaré at 9:30 am and set off for the charming village of São Martinho do Porto.
Did you know that this village was founded by the monks of the Alcobaça Monastery in the 13th century? We'll learn all about its history! What's more, we'll enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful green cliffs that surround the village before heading to the beach, perfect for families and anyone who loves water sports.
Next, we'll make our way to Foz do Arelho, a magical place where the waters of the Óbidos Lagoon and the Atlantic merge - get your cameras ready!
Then we'll set off for the next stop on our trip: Óbidos. Are you ready to travel back to the Middle Ages? Before delving into its past, we'll taste some Ginja de Óbidos, the typical liquor from the area, and you'll also have an hour of free time to get something to eat.
Afterwards, we'll go on a guided tour of the historical centre of this beautiful city, famous for its magnificent Roman castle and much more!
At the end of the trip we'll return to Nazaré and drop you off at your hotel for around 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 17 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 17 years oldUS$ 23.60
Children under 7 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of typical liquor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).