Discover the world's greatest archaeological enigma as you fly over the Nazca Lines. There's no better way to see this UNESCO World Heritage Site than from the air.
Nazca Lines Flight
After picking you up from your hotel in Nazca, we'll head to the María Reiche Neumann airport. Once there, you'll have till fill out a little bit of paperwork and then you'll be ready to enjoy a once in a lifetime 35-minute flight over the 13 most important figures of the Nazca Lines.
You'll fly on board a Cessna 207A light aircraft with a capacity for six passengers and two crew. Each passenger will have an individual seat with panoramic views, meaning that you'll have clear views of these ancient geoglyphs left by the Nazcas between 500 BC and 500 AD.
The condor, the spider, the monkey, the hummingbird... you'll have a bird's eye view of the 13 most representative geoglyphs in Nazca. You'll see the shapes of animals and plants perfectly traced into the desert. Plus, you'll find out more about how these unique figures are thought to have got there, and why.
After your flight, you'll land back at the same airport and from there we'll take you back to your hotel in Nazca. You'll even get a flight certificate so you can boast to all your friends about your fantastic experience.
- After making your booking, the local tour provider will confirm the exact time of the flight depending on the availability and weather conditions at the time. The flights begin from 7 am.
- Passengers that weigh more than 209 pounds (15 stone, 95 kilograms) must pay for an extra seat at the airport.
- The price of this activity does not include the flight tax. This fee is approximately 34 Peruvian sol (10 US dollars) and must be paid in the airport on the day of your flight.
- There is no minimum age to take the Nazca Lines flight. Even babies can take the flight.
- The time of the flight is subject to weather conditions and air traffic. Passengers are assigned a flight upon arrival at the airport.
|Flight over the Nazca Lines||
Flight over the Nazca Lines
Per personUS$ 81.3
* The price varies based on the chosen date
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
35 minute flught over the 13 most important figures of the Nazca Lines.
English and Spanish speaking pilot.
Flight tax (approximately 34 PEN;10 USD)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (2:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How much is the additional seat if passengers are over the 209 pounds (15 stone, 95 kilograms) weight limit?
A - The price for the extra seat varies between 204 and 273 PEN (60-80 USD) depending on the weight. This must be paid directly at the airport.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).