Soar through the clouds and enjoy the best views of the world-famous Nazca Lines. No trip to Peru is complete without seeing this archaeological enigma!
Nazca Lines Flight from Paracas
Are you ready for an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience, soaring through the skies of Peru? We'll pick you up from your hotel in Paracas and head south towards the city of Nazca. We'll stop at the María Reiche Neumann airport. With all the paperwork completed, it'll then be time to board the Cessna 207A light aircraft ready for your 35-minute flight over the 13 most famous Nazca Lines figures.
The maximum capacity of the aircraft is six passengers and two crew. Each passenger will have their own individual seat with a window, meaning that they'll have incredible panoramic views of the Nazca Lines. The famous figures of the condor, the spider, the monkey, the hummingbird will all be easy to spot. This truly is an amazing experience that you'll never forget.
After your flight, you'll land back at the María Reiche Neumann airport and will be given a flight certificate, and then finally we'll make our way back to your hotel in Paracas.
- After making your booking, the local tour provider will confirm the exact time of the flight depending on the availability and weather conditions at the time.
- Passengers that weigh more than 209 pounds (15 stone, 95 kilograms) will be required to pay for an extra seat at the airport.
- There is no minimum age to take the Nazca Lines flight. Even babies can take the flight.
- The time of the flight is subject to weather conditions and air traffic. Passengers are assigned a flight upon arrival at the airport.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 6% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 6% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Flight over the Nazca Lines||
Flight over the Nazca Lines
Per personUS$ 200
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
35 minute flight over the 13 most important figures of the Nazca Lines.
English and Spanish speaking pilot.
Airport tax: US$ 10 per person.
Tourist tax: US$ 10 per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How much is the additional seat if passengers are over the 209 pound (15 stone, 95 kilograms) weight limit?
A - The price for the extra seat varies between 204 and 273 PEN (60-80 USD) depending on the weight. This must be paid directly at the airport.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.