Do you want to step back in time for a few hours and discover the Roman Age? Visit the Pompeii Ruins and find out all the secrets of the city declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Pompeii Guided Tour
We'll meet at the Porta Marina Superiore and from there we'll set out on an approximately two-hour tour which will enable us to delve into the heart of this city of Ancient Rome, destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79.
We'll discover the way of life of those that lived in Pompeii while we walk along its cobblestoned streets and explore the remains of the public buildings. It will also feel like we're travelling back in time when we visit the different private residencies that make up this archaeological site, such as the House of the Faun and the House of the Tragic Poet.
We'll continue our route and find out first-hand about the thermal baths, the Lupanar paintings and the Basilica. You'll really feel like you're in another era!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
Teengaers between 12 and 17 yearsUS$ 30.30
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 12.10
Children up to 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Skip the line entry to the Pompeii ruins.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Porta Marina Supeiore