The Algarve coast is one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Discover it on a boat trip to the breathtaking Benagil Caves.
Benagil Caves Cruise
At the time you choose, we'll meet at the Portimão Marina and board a boat to set off on our cruise to the Benagil Caves. We'll spend two hours sailing the coast and admiring the natural cavities that have been created in this rocky area of the Algarve.
The boat will take us to 20 different caves and stunning beaches. In particular, we'll visit the famous Benagil Cave, which has been referred to as one of the 10 "Wonders of the World".
We'll make a stop so you can go swimming or snorkelling in the sea. The cruise also includes a glass of champagne or soda.
The boat ride will end back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 24.10
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Marina de Portimão.