Relax on board a private boat as you sail around the Sorrento Coast and the isle of Capri. You'll be captivated by its rugged scenery, dramatic cliff faces and magnificent luxury villas.
Capri and Sorrento Day Trip Itinerary
After being picked up from Positano, you'll set off on your day trip, heading first to the port of Sorrento. Here, you'll board a small boat. With room for just 12 passengers, you'll feel like you're on your own private yacht! What better way to relax and enjoy the sights of the Tyrrhenian Sea?
During the journey, you'll sail along the Sorrento Coast, the gateway to the stunning Amalfi Coast. Fall in love with the dramatic scenery of its sheer cliff faces and glorious blue sea, and admire the façades of the area's luxury resorts and hotels.
The boat will cruise around the isle of Capri, making stops along the way to offer you the most spectacular views of the Italian coast. On Capri itself, you'll have three hours of free time to enjoy everything the island has to offer. Bathe in the breath-taking clear turquoise sea; indulge on exquisite dishes at waterfront restaurants and exclusive cafes; or discover the isle's cultural heritage at its fascinating museums. You'll feel like a true celebrity as you explore the beautiful old town.
Following your time on Capri, you'll head back on board the boat. As you sail back to the mainland, you'll learn why Sorrento is known as the city of lemons and enjoy a tasting of the Italian city's delicious traditional liqueur, limoncello.
From the port of Sorrento, you'll then be taken back to Positano. For the finishing touch on your day, the sunset will make the panoramic views of these unique places even more magical.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 9 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 9 years oldUS$ 115.10
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return transport from Positano.
Panoramic boat trip along the Sorrento coast.
Boat trip to Capri.
Free time on the island.
Tasting of limoncello.
Reduced group sizes, there will be no more than 10 people per group.
Sorrento port tax: 2.50 EUR per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Parking Garage Mandara, Viale Pasitea 82.