Discover the magic of the paradisiacal Seychelles with this Curieuse Island Day Trip from Praslin. You'll have the chance to meet the famous giant tortoises, and enjoy beautiful beaches.
Curieuse Island Day Trip
We'll pick you up at your hotel on Praslin Island at 9 am and head to the Baie Sainte Anne pier to board a catamaran. The crossing to the different Seychelles islands will begin!
First, we'll sail to Cousin Island. We'll disembark on this small island to meet the local fauna, including its main species, swallows and crayfish. The island also constitutes an extraordinary and exuberant orchard that we'll discover during the visit.
After enjoying this island, we'll sail to Curieuse Island. As soon as we drop anchor on its coast, we'll have a delicious buffet lunch with a barbecue on the beach. Then we'll meet the friendly turtles that inhabit Curieuse Island, their size will be bound to surprise you.
From Cousin, we'll sail to the tiny island of Saint Pierre, where you'll have one hour of free time to snorkel in its paradisiacal waters. Finally, we'll return to the boat to go back to the Baie Sainte Anne pier. Once on land, we'll take you back to your hotel arriving at 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 6% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 191.20
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking crew.
BBQ style lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.