The Rueda Wine Route is a must-do for lovers of fine wines: visit the Menade Winery and discover how six generations of family have brought tradition and avant-garde together to create their organic wines.
Menade Winery Tour
Welcome to the Menade Winery! At 12:30 pm we'll set off on a guided tour of this estate.
These wineries are the result of the work of six generations of a family that has been dedicated to wine since the beginning of the 19th century. The family spirit and the concern for the environment go into all the production processes at the winery.
We'll explore the vineyards, a small farm with donkeys, chickens, geese and even an insect hotel! What role do you think it plays at the winery? Find out on the tour.
Before the end of the tour, we'll enjoy a tasting of three glasses of wine and some local artisanal snacks: cheese, bread and oil. The tour will end at 2 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 17 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 17 years oldUS$ 6.10
Children under 7 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Entry to the Menade Winery.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Tasting of 3 wines.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.