Explore the British territory off of the coast of Spain with this Gibraltar Day Trip from San Fernando. Visit the Europa Point, the San Miguel Caves and even spot the only wild monkeys in Europe.
Gibraltar Day Trip
We'll meet at 9:20 am at the San Fernando Communication Monument to board a minibus that will take us across the British border. Gibraltar is waiting for us!
The day will start with an hour and a half panoramic tour in which the guide will reveal curious historical facts, including how there is a prevalent Genoese community dating back to the 16th century.
Our next stop will be the San Miguel caves, where we'll step inside and visit the spectacular Cathedral Hall. Next, we'll visit Punta de Europa, the southernmost point of Gibraltar, where you'll take in the breathtaking view of the coast. Will you be able to see Africa?
Afterwards, you'll have some free time to wander the streets, eat at a local restaurant and play with the friendly monkeys that reside here.
The tour will arrive back at the starting point in San Fernando at 7:20 pm.
- To enter Gibraltar, citizens of the European Union must present their ID card or valid passport.
- Citizens of certain countries need a visa to enter Gibraltar. We recommend that you check with the Gibraltar Immigration Department before booking.
Departures from other locations
If you prefer you can select this day trip from other locations: Cadiz, Chiclana de la Frontera, El Puerto de Santa Maria, Huelva, Isla Canela, Isla Cristina, El Portil, Islantilla, Jerez, El Rompido, Punta Umbría, and Seville.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 67.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
1 hour 30 minute minibus tour of Gibraltar.
English speaking tour.
Entry to the San Miguel caves.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (San Fernando local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Monumento de la Comunicación.