Discover the famous white towns of Cadiz province when you take our fantastic trip from San Fernando. This route will take you to three of the magical villages and through the beautiful surrounding countryside too!
White Towns Trip
We will pick you up at 8:50 am at the San Fernando Communication Monument. From there, we will travel by bus through the beautiful landscapes of Sierra de Cádiz to the famous white towns.
Our first stop is at the largest village in the mountains: Arcos de la Frontera. We will walk through its whitewashed streets, admiring the fascinating Muslim remains. You will also encounter the elegant Puerta de Matrera medieval arch. We will also walk along two of its steep streets: Corredera and Cuesta de Belén.
Afterward, we'll head to the town of Grazalema, considered one of the jewels of Cadiz due to being nestled in the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. In its old town, we will find the 18th-century church of San Juan, and we will climb up to the Mirador de los Peñascos viewpoint to contemplate the beautiful landscapes.
The last stop will be at the village of Ubrique where we learn about its traditional leather industry whilst strolling through the picturesque white streets. Then, we will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy the tasty regional cuisine.
Around 6 pm, we will finish our trip back at the starting point in San Fernando.
Other departure points
We also offer the same trip to the white towns of Cadiz, departing from Jerez.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 50.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
San Fernando Communication Monument