Experience the wonders of the natural world on this excursion to Cabarceno from Santander. Discover the joys of this nature park where the animals live in semi-freedom. An unforgettable experience!
After being picked up from your hotel in Santander, you'll head to the south of the city to the Cabarceno Nature Park. After around a 30-minute journey, you'll arrive at this unique space where animals live in semi-free conditions.
The park's 1,900 acres of land are located in a reclaimed former iron mine which is now a beautiful example of the area's impressive dramatic karst landscape. As a centre for environmental education as well as conservation, the park is home to over one hundred different species of animals from five continents, including gorillas, tigers, bears, elephants and birds of prey.
Enjoy a minibus tour of the different areas of Cabarceno, delving deep into the natural scenery and discovering the incredible animals that you pass by. A truly unforgettable experience for children and adults!
You can also take a ride in the park's cable car, from where you'll get some spectacular views from up high over Cabarceno Park.
Once you've visited the whole park, you'll return to Santander.
Hotel pick up
If you're staying in the centre of Santander, you must indicate the name and address of your hotel when you book and we'll pick you up. If your hotel is outside Santander, you'll need to make your own way to the meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 54.30
Children under 2 years oldUS$ 9.70
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up from hotel.
English speaking escort.
Entrance to Cabarceno Nature Park.
Ticket to the cable car.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
49 Calle Castelar.