Fauna, flora, and spectacular landscapes come together in the Ras Mohamed National Park, one of Egypt's environmental jewels. Enjoy its delightful environment snorkelling off its coast.
The tour will pick you up at your hotel around 8:15 am, to make our way to the port area of Sharm El Sheikh.
Our boat journey to the Ras Mohamed National Park will allow us to see the intense blues and turquoises of the Red Sea - this area of the Egyptian coast boasts a magnificent environmental wealth, shown at its best in the national park.
The boat will dock at several points in the park to enjoy the variety of wildlife: a stopping point for the white stork, who rests in this natural paradise during its migrations.
The floral life is equally varied beneath the waves: we'll confirm so snorkelling off the coast. Its colourful fish and coral reefs make this a favourite for dive enthusiasts worldwide.
Back on the boat we'll enjoy lunch on board, including salad, rice, pasta and kofta. This last dish is an Egyptian staple, a kebab made with minced meat. The menu includes either water or a soft drink.
Then we'll launch once more from the park, sailing along the Sinai peninsula, and arriving back at the Sharm El Sheikh port where we climb on a bus to take you back to your hotel, arriving around 4:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 38
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by boat.
Tickets to the Ras Mohammed National Park.
Lunch with water or soft drink.
Drinks aside from when eating lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.